||Amanda L. Waesch, ESQ
||You can access the webinar anytime
|Start instantly and learn at your own schedule & Get full lifetime access
Conference Materials (Password Required)
This webinar will provide an overview of the CURES Act and the information-blocking rules, which are now in effect. This session will review important updates to compliance policies as well as examples requiring evaluation and compliance. Finally, this webinar will discuss recent enforcement action involving information blocking.
- Understand CURES Act and Information Blocking rule requirements.
- Discuss important updates to Compliance Plan policies.
- Walk through practical examples.
- Review recent enforcement action.
Areas Covered in the Session
- CURES Act New Guidelines
- Information Blocking Rules and Requirements
- Compliance Plan
- Latest Updates and Recent Enforcement Actions
- Compliance director
- Privacy Officer
- Security Officer
- HIPAA Privacy Officers
- HIPAA Security Officers
- Information Security Officers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Health Information Managers
- Information Technology Managers
- Information Systems Managers
- Medical Office Managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Systems Managers
- Chief Information Officer
- Healthcare Counsel/lawyer
- Operations Directors
- Practice Groups
- Records Release Manager
- HR Director
- Office Manager
- Electronic Healthcare Information Systems Staff
About the Presenter
Amanda Waesch has experience of 18 years and operates a national healthcare practice and is licensed in both Ohio and Florida. She primarily focuses her practice on healthcare, employment law, corporate law, and healthcare litigation and advises all types of employers, in particular healthcare providers, including, hospitals and physicians, on various matters.
She also chairs the firm’s litigation team that is primarily responsible for handling all reimbursement audits and appeals for her firm’s healthcare clients and heads up BMD’s Provider Relations, Audit, Appeals, and Negotiations Unit (PRAAN) which handles all-payer audits, appeals, overpayments and payment extrapolations.