||Cati Harris, CBCS
||You can access the webinar anytime
|Start instantly and learn at your own schedule & Get full lifetime access
Conference Materials (Password Required)
Are you new to credentialing? Has it been a while since you credentialed a provider/mid-level? Maybe you were asked to step into a new position in provider credentialing. If you answered yes to one of these questions, then this webinar is for you! Whether you are brand new to provider/mid-level credentialing or have a few years of experience, the ability to provide Effective Credentialing is the most critical key to provider/mid-level credentialing. During this session, Expert Cati Harris, CBCS, walks you through each step of the entire credentialing process for providers and midlevel providers (PA, NP, Non-Physicians). You will learn documentation requirements, application requirements, payer-specific requirements, document, and application package prep, credentialing package submission, setup, and maintenance of CAQH, PECOS, tracking of applications submitted to payers, and final steps once approval has been received. This will also include a review of provider revalidations. You will also learn how you can make your onboarding process more efficient and accurate to speed up your billing process and get paid more quickly.
- When is it possible to start credentialing for a new provider/mid-level?
- What is the process for Setup/Maintenance/Attestation of CAQH, PECOS
- What are the required documents for credentialing a provider/mid-level?
- What are the speciﬁc requirements for the collaborative agreements?
- State licensing requirements for provider/mid-levels
- Board Certiﬁcation requirements for provider/mid-levels
- What are the requirements for the (mid-level) supervising physician?
- What are the credentialing requirements for the (mid-level) supervising physician?
- How to complete the payer applications for credentialing?
- How to submit the provider/mid-levels application package to payers?
- Payer Speciﬁc requirements for applications and submission
- Payer Speciﬁc contacts and submission information
- How to track provider/mid-levels documentation and verify authenticity/activity?
- How to track submitted payer application packages?
- Common processing times and how to identify ﬂagged applications
- Tips to ensure your credentialing process is eﬃcient and timely
- The process to complete once the payer has approved credentialing
- How to review the proposed Fee Schedule and Contracts?
- How to eﬃciently communicate updates with the payer and provider?
- How to bill for a midlevel before credentialing is complete?
Areas Covered in the Session
- When to start credentialing
- Setup and Maintenance of NPPES, I&A Management System, CAQH, PECOS
- How to review, validate, and track provider documents
- How to Prepare, Review, Submit, and Track Payer applications
- Payer-Specific Application Submission Methods
- How do review and accept proposed contracts and fee schedules
- Items to complete once the provider/mid-level is credentialed/contracted
- Payer and Provider Research
- Payer and Provider Document Preparation
- Provider/Mid-Level Documentation Requirements
- Veriﬁcation of Provider/Mid-Level documents and licensure
- Collaborative Agreements
- Supervising Physician Requirements
- Payer application requirements
- State Requirements
- Payer-speciﬁc enrollment information
- Payer application submission
- Payer application preparation
- Application tracking
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
- Eﬃcient and Timely Communication
- Billing for a Mid-Level before credentialing approval
- Contract and Fee Schedule Review
- Steps to complete once Provider/Mid-Level is approved by the payer
- Sample forms provided
- Minimize Impact
- Steps to Minimize Impact
- Credentialing and Enrollment Specialists
- Credentialing and Enrollment Experts
- Credentialing and Enrollment Leaders
- Healthcare Administrative Teams, Personnel
- Practice Managers
- Healthcare Billing Specialist
- Staff Providing NPI Support, NPPES Support
- PESC, CPMSM, CPCS
- Staff Providing CAQH Support
- Clinic Managers
- Allied Health Providers
- Advance Health Practitioner
- Oﬃce Managers
- Revenue Cycle
- Clinical Directors
- Practice Owners
- Claims Teams
About the Presenter
Cati Harris, CBCS is a nationally certiﬁed credentialing, billing, and coding specialist, with over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Cati is the Director of Credentialing/Contracting with Solor, Inc., a third-party billing company providing physicians across all specialties full-service revenue cycle management, billing, and Provider/Mid-Level Credentialing/Contracting. Cati’s expertise extends through managing credentialing services and contract/fee schedule negotiations for providers with all major payers.