||Amanda L. Waesch, ESQ
||You can access the webinar anytime
|Start instantly and learn at your own schedule & Get full lifetime access
Conference Materials (Password Required)
The final phases of the Provider Relief Funds and American Rural Payments are wrapping up. Providers should take this time to ensure that they have compliantly reported on their use of the funds across all phases and periods of use. Providers should also perform a self-evaluation to determine if their organization is subject to a single audit, which has separate timelines and reporting obligations. This session will also highlight enforcement and audit activity involving the Provider Relief Funds.
Medical practices may face significant risk if failed to comply with Provider Relief Fund reporting guidelines. The Phase 3 reporting period opens July 1st and will only remain open for a very short period of time. You must correctly provide HHS with a detailed accounting of how you used the Phase 3 funds you received within this short span of time. The HHS online Provider Relief Fund Reporting portal has very specific usage calculations you must correctly report.
Expert Amanda L. Waesch, Esq. will assist and provide you with step-by-step guidance on how you can correctly report your Phase 3 Provider Relief Fund usage into HHS’ online portal correctly and more easily the first time.
- Understand PRF reporting obligations and timeframes.
- Understand single audit requirements and reporting obligations.
- Explore recent audit and enforcement activity.
- Understand obligations for refunding unused funds.
- Learn to track your PRF funds and what documentation you need to retain.
- Know the timeline for reporting and how to register on the online portal
- What difference between a general or targeted fund
- Where can you access worksheets to assist with HHS PRF reporting?
- Learn how you calculate expenses
Areas Covered in the Session
- Reporting obligations through the HRSA Portal
- Single audit obligations and reporting timeframes
- Audit activity
- Enforcement activity
- How to refund PRF monies
- COVID-related expenses
- Reporting Deadline for Phase 3
- Documents Requirement for Reporting
- Reporting Rules and Guidelines
- Office managers
- Practice administrators, CEOs, COOs, CFOs
- Compliance officers
- Healthcare CPAs
- Revenue cycle managers
- Licensed Providers
- Billing Staff
- Medical Auditors
- Practice Managers
- Billing Companies
- Clinic Owners
- Chief Quality Officers
- Senior Internal Auditors
- Directors of Compliance
- Regulatory/Risk Officers
- Government Employees
- General Counsel
- Compliance Attorneys
About the Presenter
Amanda Waesch has experience of 18 years and operates a national healthcare practice and is licensed in both Ohio and Florida. She primarily focuses her practice on healthcare, employment law, corporate law, and healthcare litigation and advises all types of employers, in particular healthcare providers, including, hospitals and physicians, on various matters.
She also chairs the firm’s litigation team that is primarily responsible for handling all reimbursement audits and appeals for her firm’s healthcare clients and heads up BMD’s Provider Relations, Audit, Appeals, and Negotiations Unit (PRAAN) which handles all-payer audits, appeals, overpayments, and payment extrapolations.