||You can access the webinar anytime
|Start instantly and learn at your own schedule & Get full lifetime access
Conference Materials (Password Required)
Are you new to provider/mid-level credentialing? Do you want to implement a proven credentialing system? Do you want to “brush up” on your credentialing skills?
If you answered yes, then this webinar is for you! Join expert Cati Harris, CBCS as she provides you with a comprehensive guide to provider and mid-level credentialing. In this entry-level program, you will learn how to setup/maintain CAQH, PECOS, NPPES, I&A, Provider/Mid-Level credentialing documentation requirements, verification of Provider/Mid-Level documents, Payor application requirements, and the preparation/submission of payer credentialing applications packages.
You will be provided proven tracking tools to aid in provider document tracking/verification, and payer application tracking. A set of over 10 various, fully customizable forms, letters, etc for provider documentation requirements, CV requirements, application submission, provider/mid-level linking, re-validation, and employment history requirements. Lastly, there will be a live question/answer session at the end of the presentation.
Once you complete this session, you will have the detailed information you need to successfully begin credentialing providers/mid-levels.
- When is it possible to start credentialing for a new physician?
- What is the process for Setup/Maintenance/Attestation of CAQH, PECOS/NPPES
- What are the required documents for credentialing a provider?
- How to complete the payer applications for credentialing.
- How to submit the provider application package to payers.
- Payer Specific requirements for applications and submission.
- Payer Specific contact and submission information
- How to track provider documentation and verify authenticity/active.
- How to track submitted payer application packages.
- Common processing times and how to identify flagged applications.
- Tips to ensure your credentialing process are efficient and timely.
- Process to complete once the payer has approved credentialing
- How to review the proposed Fee Schedule and Contracts
- How to efficiently communicate updates with the payer and provider.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Provider Documentation Requirements
- CAQH, PECOS, NPPES, I/A
- Verification of provider documents and licensure
- Payer application requirements
- State Requirements
- Payer-specific enrollment information
- Payer application submission
- Application tracking
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
- Efficient and Timely Communication
- Contract and Fee Schedule Review
- Steps to complete once provider is approved by payer.
- Sample forms provided
- Credentialing and Enrollment Specialists
- Credentialing and Enrollment Experts
- Credentialing and Enrollment Leaders
- Healthcare Administrative Teams, Personnel
- Practice Managers
- Healthcare Billing Specialist
- Staff Providing NPI Support, NPPES Support
- PESC, CPMSM, CPCS
- Staff Providing CAQH Support
- Clinic Managers
- Allied Health Providers
- Advance Health Practitioner
- Office Managers
- Revenue Cycle
- Clinical Directors
- Practice Owners
- Claims Teams
About the Presenter
Cati Harris, CBCS is a nationally certified credentialing, billing, and coding specialist, with over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. Cati is the Director of Provider Credentialing and Contracting with Solor, Inc., a third-party billing company providing physicians across all specialties full-service revenue cycle management, billing, and credentialing. Cati’s expertise extends through managing credentialing services, implementing successful enrollment programs, and contract/fee schedule negotiations for providers with all major payers.